Just in time for the latest snowstorm to strike!
And, alright, it's not a great job --but it's a job, which I have been lacking in for about a year now.
The major downsides are that (again) it's not a great job and it will cut into my time available to write like the little maniac I am.
The upsides: money in the car fund, less time in the house, a solid excuse to add more black to my wardrobe, and less time to dwell within myself and on the past and things I should ignore.
I don't know if the job is mine yet, but this time I was called in specifically to talk about days and hours I was willing to work, so call it a sign.
- I have been playing with one of my favorite artistic mediums.... duct tape!
Seriously, few things make me smile more than a pretty roll of duct tape. My current roll is rainbow colored, so it's been really interesting to play with!
I made three of the same project (a braided bracelet) with the same measurements... and have three different sizes. Ah, happy artistic accidents!
- I'm tutoring a boy in English so he can graduate this year. I'm surprised at how easy it has been, but he missed our last session, so he gets quizzed double-time on Monday!
- I'm working with two new characters --and one of them is tattooed all over~
Yep, I love creating men that make me drool. And Saxon is definately that man. I wonder if I can get someone to draw him?
- It's laundry day... and there is a seriously frightening amount of clothes to wash...!
- I've evolved into 11 separate binders to contain my life (one for each of my worlds-under-construction, one for fan-fiction, one for story-starts, one for crafts, one for randomness, and one to keep me on schedule and on time)--and I still can't find a damn thing.
- I waged war with iTunes and actually emerged victorious! Now I have to recreate all my playlists...
- I've decided my alter-ego will commit to weekly newsletters --but it won't be this week!
- I made noodles this week with my sister and mother, and we didn't kill each other.
- I get to help construct homemade lasagna for ...100 plus people?
- THE WEEK ISN'T OVER YET!