And. I. Found. It.
The world I play with and have been developing since I was in high school!
When I lost it, I scoured all of my sent emails to see if I'd sent any little tiny piece of it to myself, if any of it remained at all. What little I did find came from this website --plus three writing exercises I had completed and posted elsewhere.
What I found today includes:
- The complete set of writing exercises I completed for Bry and Em.
- The complete original text of Bry and Em's story --plus the two new chapters!
- The seven chapters I've written for Zen and Bastian and all of their extras, including the original drafts, the commissioned piece that depicts them, and the sex scene I wrote for them.
- The three chapters I've worked out for Serene and Wild, plus the story I wrote for a class in college, their free-write, and some cut blubs!
- My character spreadsheets that include details such as descriptions, full names, ages, and genders of the characters that move in and out of the story.
Seriously. That's almost everything I ever did for the story --minus my sketches of Wild. And that haiku.
So what does that mean?
Still, I can't abandon these folks... they're so much fun to work with. And torture. And kill.